University Village Community Enrollment
Community enrollment at University Village:
- UCLA faculty and staff families receive priority (tuition assistance not available). Submit an and non-refundable fee.
- Now serving the community at large at University Village Center ONLY. Submit a Community Waiting List Application and non-refundable fee.
- Grandchildren of UCLA faculty and staff, emeriti, and children of alumni families will be considered after current faculty, staff and students have been offered placement. Community families will be considered for enrollment at the University Village Center only after all affiliated families have been offered enrollment. Volunteers are treated as community families.
- State tuition assistance may be available for qualifying UCLA student families only.
- Call (310) 915-5827 for eligibility requirements.